Thursday, June 10, 2010

Week one

I am not starting the whole deal-e-o yet, but I wanted to log a few things down...
It's shot day and I still hate giving myself a shot, but it is of course worth it for the results. On the day of my shot my body tends to feel achy.

Current Pains: My right knee hurts a tiny bit. The toes on my right foot ache - maybe a 3 on the pain scale (a 1 is a small ache, a 5 would be very painful causing a wince with each movement, 10 would be having no use of aching limb). My fingers are stiff.

Eric and I had Blizzards tonight. Yummy. Soon I will cut out sugar (and dairy, and everything else) so I am treating myself a little before that happens.

I have been reading my book and looking at recipes. I have new feelings of empathy and sympathy for those who have to change their cooking and diets for allergies. To my sister, if you read this, I am sorry for the struggles you face in cooking for your family. You handle it all so well.

No comments: