Thursday, June 24, 2010

Week 3

So this is the beginning of week three, and though I am not ready to make any conclusions, I have to say that I am very happy with how I have been feeling. It's been a great week. We went on vacation and it was really hard being surrounded with food temptations, but I stayed strong. Phew! We also did a ton of activities and I didn't flare at all! It was exciting. Then yesterday I did an event at my mom's work and was on my feet in bad shoes for 7 hours and my toes felt pretty normal the next day! Amazing. Today is "shot day" and I feel pretty good. My hands feel a little tight, and my pinky toe hurts a little but not too bad. Nothing much else to report!

New yummy fish recipe...
2 lbs tilapia
2 T ginger, chopped small
2 T shallots, chopped
1/4 cup cilantro
a few shakes of soy sauce
Preheat oven to 350. Spray grill pan with olive oil and put tilapia on. Top with ginger and shallots. Cook for about 20-25 minutes (depending on thickness of fish) until fish is flaky. When fish is done, top with cilantro and a few shakes of soy sauce. SO YUMMY!!

No comments: