Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another season of blogging here

I am back to using this blog to keep record of my rheumatoid arthritis. This time it is to see how the naturopath approach can help. I was able to visit a naturopath doctor this last week and I am going to try her suggestions and see what happens.

The approach is going to be pretty brutal, but worth a try. What sold me on it was the idea that I could change the course of my immune system to start working FOR me instead of constantly attacking me. I am sticking with my current medicine, enbrel, also because it is awesome. Maybe i will talk about it's awesomeness someday. I still have flare-ups even with the miracle in a syringe, but nothing like what I have without any meds.

New diet and supplements and yoga start next week :)

I need to make this blog a little prettier so that I am happy when i come here! The black background is so blah and sad.

Oh, and I was reading some old posts from when I was off Enbrel and pregnant - I was sleeping around 13 hours in a 24 hour period just to survive! CRAZY. Good to remember reality though.

No comments: