Friday, June 11, 2010

Today's details

Suppliments:
Fish oil, 2 per day or 6 if I have a flare.
Kaprex, 2 per day or 3 if I have a flare.

Diet:
Eat mostly fish, nuts, fruits, and veggies (and a little chicken). Stay away from white flour, sugar, potatoes, tomatoes, and dairy.

I accidentally drank a cup of coffee while I was still half asleep. When the coffee woke me up, I remembered the new diet!

Food: I ate a banana for breakfast. Then a a strawberry spinach salad with some poppyseeds, vinegar, oil, and a touch of honey for dressing. And 1/2 cup of oatmeal with a touch of maple syrup and about 10 wild blueberries. Am I enjoying this bland bowl of oatmeal? Nope. It needs some walnuts and more sweetness. Oh well, it will fill my stomach for now. Tonight's dinner is "easy baked chicken" from my new recipe book.

I got lost going to Trader Joe's this morning so I missed my yoga/pilates class. I will have to get to it tomorrow for sure.

Weight: Nope, not posting that. But I am at my most normal low (for me) weight that I can never quite get under. It ends with a 5. Ha!

No comments: