Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Taking notes

I am starting this blog for several reasons. First, I want to log some memories of my pregnancy so that I can make the right decision when we want to have another baby. This pregnancy has been very hard at different points, but memory is short and I want to be able to make a good choice regarding growing our family. Second, I want to log weight loss goals, exercise goals, etc to motivate me the months after this little baby is born. One thing that has been very hard about this pregnancy is that I haven't been able to exercise AT ALL. A walk to the grocery store with Jenna in the stroller is too much for me most days. So, I will have a lot of work ahead and need some motivation. If anyone out there wants to join me in my weight loss journey, I would love that. If not, I am hoping that this blog will keep me motivated. I realize that I can't start loosing weight yet, since I am still pregnant. But I am going to begin watching more carefully what I eat, starting today :)

No comments: