Monday, August 27, 2007

Pushing forward

I was just recently told by my friend that she wants to join me and journey back to fit, so I will continue this blog. And it is encouraging to know that someone else out there is traveling with me. It has been hard to be healthy this pregnancy. The last two months have been full of cravings, gaining too much weight (in my opinion, not my doctors), and failing at my goals. And I can't balance things by exercising since my joints don't allow. But I will move forward, and push on. Friday is my next doctor appointment where I will see if this month has been a better one, weight wise. I hope so.

As for a new goal for eating this week...
Less coffee, more water. (or "wather" as my Jenna says it)
One sweet a day.
More protein, less carbs.
More water. More water.

No comments: