Monday, December 10, 2007

Starting now

It's time.  I tried to start my diet when Elsie was only 3 weeks old, but that backfired on me and so I decided to wait until 6-weeks post-baby to begin.  And here we are.  It is time.  My plan is to weigh in and post new goals each Monday.  I also plan to post an additional time during the week with something that motivates, hopefully something the Lord is teaching me as I practice self-discipline.  I pray that the Lord really teaches me through this, and that this site can be helpful and motivating to anyone else on this journey.  

Here are my goals for week one...
1.  Drink 8 glasses of water per day
2.  Eat a healthy lunch that involves protein
3.  Track diet on Sparkpeople
4.  Exercise 3 times this week

1 comment:

BettyJo said...

HI
I am a new vistor to your blog
As I was reading I loved your idea to put some scriptures around the house and to "fight sin with Truth!!!" I feel blessed to have found yur blog this morning. I want today to be another one of my many fresh starts I love that I received this gift today.
May God bless you during your weight loss, I also struggle with the after baby weight and I just had a baby girl too 17 years ago! hahaha the baby weight really sticks around.
A new friend
BettyJo